Voiceofbd24 is loved by 35k+ readers

Thanks everyone for the love of 35k+ readers in voiceofbd24

Breaking News

Badalgachi's Dharmapur madrasa principal accused of firing a knife for holding a teacher's chest

Nuruzzaman Liton, Special Representative (Naogaon)


An allegation has been found against Ujaul Islam, the principal-president of Dharmapur Golvita Hossainia Alim Madrasa in historical Paharpur UP of Badalgachi Upazila of Naogaon district and a teacher of Atra Madrasa, the son-in-law of the president, for firing a senior assistant Maulvi teacher by holding a knife in his chest.

A resident of Deor village of Isabpur of Joypurhat Sadar Upazila and Senior Assistant Maulvi Teacher Md. A. Mottaleb filed a written complaint with the Badalgachi Upazila Nirbahi Officer on Thursday, August 29.

He mentioned in the complaint that on last 01/09/1980, I joined Golvita Hossainia Alim Madrasah, Dharmapur and performed the assigned duties with skill. My date of birth: 01/01/1960. Index No- 081987, Bank Account No- 3892/4. My service period would have completed 60 (sixty) years. I was the founding teacher of the madrasa. Since joining, the current principal has been harassing the subordinate teachers including me in various ways. As I protested his wrongdoing, he began to find weaknesses in my work.

In such a situation, when the news came out that the recruitment of private educational institutions was going under NTRCA, they started putting pressure on me to resign from the job in various ways for the purpose of making recruitment trade. If I did not agree, the principal called me to his room on 10/10/2015 and forced me to sign the resignation letter. I am defiant and filed a complaint in the Hon'ble High Court vide Memorandum No. 11913. His Highness appoints officials to verify the truth of the matter as to whether the High Court accepted the forced resignation. The principal and president's son-in-law, teacher representative, assistant agriculture teacher and the main master of the conspiracy, Uzaul Islam, threatened the teachers of the madrasa in various ways, forcing the teachers to give false testimony.

I decided to send necessary documents for retirement and welfare due to not getting proper justice. Please request the principal for the necessary documents. He compulsorily accepted three lakh twenty five thousand rupees from me and advanced the letter to my work. My total financial loss is Rs.11 lakh and bonus is Rs.50,000/- (Fifty thousand), I am appealing for compensation and fair trial.

When talking to the victim teacher Motaleb Hossain, he said in a tearful voice, President Abdul Barek Montu, his son-in-law Uzaul and principal Anwar Hossain held a knife on my chest and forced me to sign the resignation letter in front of some teachers and threw me out of the madrasa. forcing the case to be withdrawn. After that, when I went to take documents from the president and principal to withdraw the retirement welfare money, under the leadership of teacher representative Ujaul, the president and principal took 3 lakh 25 thousand taka from me. I want a fair trial.

Badalgachi Upazila Nirbahi Officer Mahbub Hasan said, "Today I was on leave, I heard about the complaint through you. Legal measures have been taken subject to investigation of each complaint, legal measures will be taken subject to fair investigation of this complaint as well."

No comments