Voiceofbd24 is loved by 35k+ readers

Thanks everyone for the love of 35k+ readers in voiceofbd24

Breaking News

Riaz's father-in-law's suicide came on Facebook Live

 


Dex report ::


Mohsin, the father-in-law of filmmaker Riaz Ahmed, committed suicide by shooting himself in the head on social media Facebook Live. The incident took place at his home in Dhanmondi around 9.15 pm on Wednesday. He was 56 years old at the time of his death.


Dhanmondi police inspector (investigation) Saiful Islam told the media, "Businessman Mohsin used to live alone in Dhanmondi's house. He turned his shotgun on himself when apprehended by a police officer on the porch of the house where the shootings took place. Police have been dispatched to the spot.


Before committing suicide, businessman Mohsin came on Facebook Live and talked about the loneliness of old age. "I have cancer," he said, referring to the death of a close relative. My business is closed now. I live alone at home. I have a son in Australia. I'm afraid if I die at home, even if the body rots, no one will know. '


Mohsin said, "Parents spend the lion's share of what they earn on their children. Real fathers try to feed their children without eating, trying to give to the family. But the family does not want to understand a lot of the time. I couldn't adjust myself anymore. This is the last meeting with those who are watching. Everyone will be fine. '


Mohsin then shot himself in the head with a pistol while reciting Kalema. Show the pistol license before that. "It's not illegal for me to commit suicide," he said. It has a license. It has also been renewed. I'm leaving. Relatives who are there, since my father did not give me the place, do not bury me in the cemetery that I made. There is a graveyard at Mohammadpur embankment, bury me there. Everyone cheated on me. My father, mother, brothers, everyone, everyone. '


Businessman Mohsin was sitting in a chair and talking on Facebook Live. There was a table in front of him. There was a shroud.

No comments