Voiceofbd24 is loved by 35k+ readers

Thanks everyone for the love of 35k+ readers in voiceofbd24

Breaking News

Md. Aliullah, well-wishers on his birthday

Md. Al Amin Maldives representative


Maldives Awami League Science and Technology Affairs Secretary Md. Aliullah, R.

The cake-cutting ceremony was held yesterday at eleven o'clock in Surrey. The Vice President of Maldives Awami League Md Faizur Rahman, Joint General Secretary Nure Alam Rintu, Director Food and Food Maldives, Organizing Secretary Md Anisur Rahman, International Affairs Secretary Sohag Sardar, Assistant Finance Affairs Secretary Md. Delwar Hossain, Muktijodda Affairs Secretary Md. Rafiqul Islam, and our Maldives representative and founder convenor of Jamaat Maldivian branch of Madina expatriate journalist Md. Al Amin, Md. Parvez Hossain, Md. Humayun Gazi and many others were present, Md. Aliullah addressed all those who came to the ceremony. I am blessed to have your love for me, I hope that you will pray for me in my life abroad and that I can get along with everyone I know.

No comments