Voiceofbd24 is loved by 35k+ readers

Thanks everyone for the love of 35k+ readers in voiceofbd24

Breaking News

President of Pravas Kanth, Daisy, is showered with love from well wishers on her birthday

Minhaj Hossain Special Correspondent:


Afroza Akhter Daisy, the president of the editorial board of Prabas Kanth broadcast and published in Italy, a prominent businessman and woman entrepreneur living in Italy on May 31, was congratulated by well-wishers, colleagues and leaders of various social and political organizations on the occasion of her birthday. Everyone including friends and loved ones are excited, taking to social media to wish them till today.

Thousands of well-wishers reflected the overwhelmingly positive image of Afroja Akhtar Daisy. Various positive aspects were highlighted about her, including women entrepreneurs, various cooperation activities in the society, dreams, future work plans.

On behalf of Prabas Kanth family, editor Minhaj Hossain congratulated him and said that he wished you good luck in your future journey. I wish you all the best from Allah.

This prominent social worker and woman entrepreneur said in a statement that I am really overwhelmed by receiving so much love and wishes on my birthday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who wished me on my birthday. Your sincere good wishes really touched me. I am very happy that your encouragement will give me the motivation to go ahead. Insha-Allah, I will always be active in the service activities of the society in the future. And I will serve people forever. Best wishes to all. May everyone's life be happy, I am praying to Almighty Allah.

No comments