Voiceofbd24 is loved by 35k+ readers

Thanks everyone for the love of 35k+ readers in voiceofbd24

Breaking News

Palash Chowdhury wants to be by the side of poor people by becoming Guimara Upazila Vice Chairman



Abul Hossain Ripon, Guimara, Khagrachhari


Ikhtayer Uddin Palash Chowdhury wants to work for the common man from the side of the poor by becoming the Upazila Vice Chairman with the boat symbol in the upcoming Upazila Parishad elections.


Palash Chowdhury is the youngest child of the late Rafiq Ahmed Chowdhury, a prominent social worker of West Bazarpara. Palash Chowdhury, general secretary of Guimara Upazila Chhatra League and organizing secretary of Juba League, was involved in various social activities of the upazila for a long time. Pavlash Chowdhury could not stop the epidemic like Kovid 19. He devoted himself to the relief work of the common poor. He wants to get an opportunity to dedicate himself among the poor by extending that hand of relief by participating in the upcoming Upazila Parishad elections.


In an exclusive interview, Palash Chowdhury said, "If the people give me a chance to be a boat symbol in the upcoming Upazila Parishad elections, I will not betray the people's deposit." I will always be by the side of ordinary poor people. I will make the immobile Upazila Parishad dynamic, I will try to provide all the services that the people of the upazila get from the upazila immediately, and I will try my best to expedite all the offices of the upazila which are not yet there, I will resist the litigants, I will try, and my main goal is to get rid of drugs from the society and save the youth from the terrible scourge of drugs.

No comments